RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Friday 16th October 2009 - 3rd day of shooting


Well today was the third and final day of shooting that i took on by myself. Miss Bundy had lessons to teach and anyone else was busy at the start of the day so i took the first few shots without any assistance. Towards the end of the day i recieved help from one of my friends Rosie Kaur who helped me to bring the filming to an end.
I managed to finish scene 1 and refilm some of scene 2 as well as finish it off, even though it was difficult handling all 4 roles we packed up the camera by lunchtime so spent 4 hours filming on the extra day.

I am extremely grateful for everyone who helped me and very appreciative of my cast who were patient and cooperative. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment